Glasgow City Council have intoduced an online payment solution called ParentPay into all primary and secondary schools across the city. ParentPay is used to pay for all school trips, concert tickets, uniforms, meals etc and will enable us to remove all cash and cheques from schools.
How do I get started?
Follow the steps in the ParentPay - How to activate your account guide.
What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for trips and other items such as tickets, uniforms, clubs etc
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- offers you the ability to set automated payment reminders
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to search for cash to send to school
- allows you to set up an alert when your balance is low
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- you will never need miss a payment, or have insufficient credit, with automated email/SMS alerts
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How does ParentPay help our school?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- reduces paper ‘waste’
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
More information can be found on the ParentPay website at www.parentpay.com.