Developing the faith life in our school is the responsibility of a number of interested staff, young people, parents/carers and clergy.
Our role is the following:
- To help the school to be a community of faith, learning and love.
- To encourage the pupils to live their faith in daily living.
- To develop good relationships within and beyond the school community.
- To support Liturgy, prayer and the spiritual life of the school.
- To involve our community in fundraising for charities.
- To continue to develop strong links with our local clergy and parishes.
- To support the school in its Mission Statement.